skip to main content
Aggreko plc – link to home page
Open search

How do I buy/sell Aggreko shares?

You can buy and sell Aggreko plc shares through a financial adviser or stockbroker, bank or building society or ‘share shops’ that offer a similar service. The commission charges for buying and selling shares vary between the different organisations.

Our Registrar, Capita, offer a share dealing service for shareholders based in the UK and EEA.

More information is available at or by calling +44 (0) 371 664 0445.

How do I transfer shares?

You can download and print a stock transfer form.

Complete and sign the form. Arrange for the collection and payment of stamp duty if applicable. If you require advice in respect of stamp duty you can telephone the Stamp Taxes Helpline on 0845 603 0135.

Post to Capita Registrars your stock transfer form with share certificate(s) covering at least the number of shares to be transferred.

External Website

Thank you for visiting Aggreko.plc. This link will open in a new window.